Saturday, October 26, 2013

Save the Date

One of my dear friends and loyal readers that I've known since 8th grade is tying the knot! I was ecstatic to learn that she is having a Gatsby themed wedding! It's such a fantastic idea when the date is New Year's Eve! It was even more exciting when she gave me the honour of designing a "Save the Date" sign for her clever engagement pictures! EEE!! It was also so great to be a part of my first LynnDee Photography shoot! Jody is an incredibly talented photographer and friend that I have the pleasure of knowing. 
I felt like the creative Erin Barrett of For the Love of Letters while I was working on this. It was tough and time consuming. I give Mrs.Barrett soooooo much credit for making so many incredible chalkboard designs time and time again. She's so inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...